Friday, December 30, 2016

Best Books of 2016

Best Books of 2016:


10.  A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro


“Truth be told, I liked that blurriness. That line where reality and fiction jutted up against each other.”
My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



“But hoping," he said, "is how the impossible can be possible after all.”

 
My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


“It's our choices that matter in the end. Not wishes, not words, not promises.” 

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman


 “You take far too many chances," she murmured.
"And you don't take nearly enough. I propose to change that.”


My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. When We Collided by Emery Lord

“That's the thing they never tell you about love stories: just because one ends, that doesn't mean it failed. A cherry pie isn't a failure just because you eat it all. It's perfect for what it is, and then it's gone. And exchanging the truest parts of yourself--all the things you are--with someone? What a slice of life. One I'll carry with me into every single someday.” 

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. What Light by Jay Asher


“I don't know how to fully enjoy any of these moments without wondering if it's the last.” 


My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis



“But boys will be boys, our favorite phrase that excuses so many things, while the only thing we have for the opposite gender is women, said with disdain and punctuated with an eye roll.”

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


“There was beauty in the idea of freedom, but it was an illusion. Every human heart was chained by love.”

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas


“The world will be saved and remade by the dreamers.” 

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas 




"To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - B&N 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What were some of your favorite books from 2016? 

4 comments:

  1. I kind of forgot about A Study in Charlotte since I read it so long ago! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all of your photos are beautiful! A lot of these are on my TBR still. I'm going to be starting Heartless next, so that will probably be my first read of 2017--I'm glad to see it on this list! Blackhearts 100% would have made my top favorites this year if I hadn't read it at the very end of 2015. Great list you have here! I really need to get to Passenger, Lady Midnight, and A Study in Charlotte--those were some of my most anticipated 2016 releases haha!

    - Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACOMAF and Empire of Storms are my two favorite reads of the year as well. They are both just so so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind with Maas's books! Hopefully I can catch up soon! I haven't picked up any books from this list, sadly, but I see a few I need to! I didn't get much reading done in 2016. Hopefully 2017 will be a wonderful reading year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)