Monday, November 21, 2016

A Gift Guide for Bookworms


Are you looking for a gift for a fellow bookworm? Or are you perhaps looking for some gifts to not so subtly tell your loved ones to buy for you? 
Well here is a list of some of my personal favorite bookish items that I think make the perfect gift.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candles:

(Night Court candle from The Melting Library)
The Melting Library
I'm a huge fan of book inspired candles! The 221B Baker Street candle and Peeta's Cakes candle from From the Page (not pictured) both smell amazing! I also love The Night Court candle from The Melting Library! It smells so good and the label is so cute!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Journals/Planners/Pencils:


(Star Wars journal and pencils from Icey Designs)
Icey Designs 

I love Icey Designs! There are so many gorgeous designs to choose from, including a variety of book themed designs. I bought the Star Wars journal and pencils for my sister last year and she loved them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Shirts/Posters/Scarves/Tote Bags:

(Jane Eyre scarf from Litographs)
I love both Litographs and Out of Print! I've purchased several items for myself from both of these shops. Litographs sells unique shirts, posters, scarves, and tote bags. I love that I can show off the text from my favorite books! I've also been buying shirts from Out of Print for a couple of years now and their shirts are so comfortable! They even just added some Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them designs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone Case: 

(Phone case designed by Whispering Words)
 Society 6 
I love buying phone cases on Society 6 because there are so many different designs. My current phone case is photographed above and I love that I can carry my favorite quote from A Court of Mist and Fury with me every day. Some of my other favorite artists on Society 6 are Charliebowater and Evie Seo


Do you have any favorite book themed gift ideas to share? I'd love to hear them!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Note: I am not affiliated with any of these businesses or artists. I was also not compensated by any of these businesses or artists. All of the items pictured were purchased by me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)