Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #268: The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett
By: Chelsea Sedoti
Release Date: January 3, 2017

A teenage misfit named Hawthorn Creely inserts herself in the investigation of missing person Lizzie Lovett, who disappeared mysteriously while camping with her boyfriend. Hawthorn doesn't mean to interfere, but she has a pretty crazy theory about what happened to Lizzie. In order to prove it, she decides to immerse herself in Lizzie's life. That includes taking her job... and her boyfriend. It's a huge risk — but it's just what Hawthorn needs to find her own place in the world. (Goodreads)


  

7 comments:

  1. I was also curious about this one! What a unique cover. I hope you love it ^_^ Awesome pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I keep seeing this one around!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this book's cover! I admit, I don't know about it and it's not appealing to me, but I like the cover. Hopefully January comes soon. ;) I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds kinda weird but also kinda good and I do love the cover. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for this one as well! I picked up an ARC of it at BEA, but I've been putting off reading it until closer to the release date. I'm not usually into murder mystery type books, but some bloggers I love have rated it well. Hoping it'll be great!

    - Eli @ The Silver Words
    #commenting365

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I saw this on Netgalley, I think it's going to be good although it sounds a little weird to me heh ^^

    ( New follower on bloglovin' :))

    "Book Addict"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)