Monday, May 23, 2016

Upcoming Young Adult Book Adaptations

Book Adaptations Part 2:

In 2013, I compiled a list of Young Adult books that were either currently being adapted into movies or were just optioned. (You can check out that post here: Book Adaptations.) So I decided that it was long overdue to make a new updated list.


Book Adaptations in 2016:



Possible Upcoming Adaptations: 
*Reminder: Just because a book has been optioned doesn't guarantee that it will ever be made into a movie or tv series.* 


So what is your favorite or least favorite book adaptation?
  What adaptation are you looking forward to the most?
What book are you dying to see turned into a movie or tv show?  
(You can check out my wishlist here: Book Adaptation Wishlist
Is there a book that you don't want to see adapted? 

1 comment:

  1. There are so many great movies coming out, I just hope they won't disappoint me!
    These are the ones I'll be looking out for: Looking For Alaska, Red Queen, Eleanor & Park, To All The Boys I've Loved Before & Legend

    Thank you for this list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)