Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #246: The Square Root of Summer


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



The Square Root of Summer
By: Harriet Reuter Hapgood
Release Date: May 3, 2016


This is what it means to love someone. This is what it means to grieve someone. It's a little bit like a black hole. It's a little bit like infinity. Gottie H. Oppenheimer is losing time. Literally. When the fabric of the universe around her seaside town begins to fray, she's hurtled through wormholes to her past: To last summer, when her grandfather Grey died. To the afternoon she fell in love with Jason, who wouldn't even hold her hand at the funeral. To the day her best friend Thomas moved away and left her behind with a scar on her hand and a black hole in her memory. Although Grey is still gone, Jason and Thomas are back, and Gottie's past, present, and future are about to collide—and someone's heart is about to be broken. With time travel, quantum physics, and sweeping romance, The Square Root of Summer is an exponentially enthralling story about love, loss, and trying to figure it all out, from stunning debut YA voice, Harriet Reuter Hapgood. (Goodreads)
 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one until now but it sounds like it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this seems like a normal contemporary ya romance, with the exception of the *black hole*, lol.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds like it would be a wonderful ride of a read. Filled with a lot of interesting twists and characters. I'll have to add it to my list as well :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I -think- I've seen this one on Netgalley, but I'm not totally sure. It does look really interesting though! I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, I really hope this book will be good!
    The cover looks amazing, premise promising so...

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!!! I'm EXTREMELY excited about this one, too! It sounds like such a wonderful story. :D

    Ambur, Burning Impossibly Bright

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds really good. Thanks for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)