Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #243: Wanderlost


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Wanderlost
By: Jen Malone
Release Date: May 31, 2016

Seventeen-year-old Aubree has always idolized her adventurous older sister, even while utterly content to track Elizabeth’s antics from the cozy comforts of home, in the tender care of doting parents. So when Elizabeth gets herself in "a touch of trouble” and, for the first time ever, actually needs Aubree's help, Bree is flattered but insistent. There’s no way she can do what Elizabeth is asking. Impersonate her recent-college-grad sis all summer, just so Elizabeth can score the recommendation she needs to land her dream position? Nope, nope, not gonna happen. ESPECIALLY when Elizabeth’s summer job is leading a bus tour.  A bus tour across Europe.
A senior citizens' bus tour across Europe. And that's even before Bree finds out that the tour owner’s super-cute son (who is decidedly NOT elderly) will be a last-minute addition. Bree would have to be crazy. Or would she?
(Goodreads)

7 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this before, but I like the sound of it. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like a lot of fun! Great choice! My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds like it would be a super fun read!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! I have this on my TBR and on my Kindle. Looking forward to reading this one. I hope you enjoy it when you get it. Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool title and idea! I often experience Wanderlust, and sometimes I wonder what it would like to get lost in another country.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this one before but I hope you like it!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I haven't heard of this one before. It has such a pretty cover and the blurb sounds great too! I hope you enjoy it!! :D

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)