Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #234: My Lady Jane


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


My Lady Jane
By: Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Release Date: June 7, 2016

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey. Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong. (Goodreads)

2 comments:

  1. I want to read this as well, but now I'm worried because I just remembered what happened to Jane Grey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooo excited for this one! I mean the story itself, as well as the 3 awesome authors writing it? What could be better? Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)