Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Favorites from 2015

My Favorite Books from 2015:
2015 was a year filled with so many great books. It wasn't easy narrowing it down, but here are my top favorite books from this year.  

  -Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
“Just because you can’t experience everything doesn’t mean you shouldn’t experience anything.”  


-A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

 “Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy.” 


-Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas

 “But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.”  
-Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

"Bad things happen, and you can't let 'em harden you."
-I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

"And maybe people were like collages-no matter how broken or useless we felt, we were an essential part of the whole. We mattered."


-All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

 "I know life well enough to know you can't count on things staying around or staying still, no matter how much you want them to. You can't stop people from dying. You can't stop them from going away. You can't stop yourself from going away either. I know myself well enough to know that no one else can keep you awake or keep you from sleeping." 
My Review 
Goodreads 
Amazon - Barnes & Noble  


-The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

“Time passes. That's the rule. No matter what happens, no matter how much it might feel like everything in your life has been frozen around one particular moment, time marches on.”  
My Review
Goodreads 
Amazon - Barnes & Noble  

 
-The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West 


"Depth is found in what we can learn from the people and things around us. Everyone, everything, has a story, Gia. When you learn those stories, you learn experiences that fill you up, that expand your understanding. You add layers to your soul.” 
My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - Barnes & Noble  


-The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows


"I knew very well how pain could last, and fester, and shape a person in unnameable ways."
My Review
Goodreads
Amazon - Barnes & Noble


My Favorite Book Cover from 2015:

-Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray

My Review
Goodreads
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
 
 

What are your favorite books and covers from 2015? 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Orphan Queen, how I adore you!

    I have Everything, Everything sitting on my shelf. I need to dust it off and actually crack it open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so hesitant to pick up The Orphan Queen after reading her Newsoul series. I really didn't like that one and feel like this new series is going to be the same. The covers are beautiful though and I'm going to check out your review to see just how much you liked it and ur thoughts.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so many books on your list that I really wanted to get around to but never did, especially Everything Everything, All the Bright Places, and the Last Time We Say Goodbye. I'm hoping to get to ACOTAR soon because I own a copy and still haven't read it *face palm*. Anyway, I hope you have a great 2016 reading year!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good looking books and so many I still need to read! I definitely enjoyed I'll Meet You There :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)