Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #232: Please Don't Tell


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Please Don't Tell
By: Laura Tims
Release Date: May 24, 2016

Joy killed Adam Gordon—at least, that’s what she thinks. The night of the party is hazy at best. But she knows what Adam did to her twin sister, Grace, and she knows he had to pay for it. What Joy doesn’t expect is that someone else saw what happened. And one night a note is shoved through her open window, threatening Joy that all will be revealed. Now the anonymous blackmailer starts using Joy to expose the secrets of their placid hometown. And as the demands escalate, Joy must somehow uncover the blackmailer’s identity before Joy is forced to make a terrible choice. In this darkly compelling narrative, debut author Laura Tims explores the complicated relationship between two sisters, and what one will do for the other. It’s a story that will keep readers turning pages and questioning their own sense of right and wrong. (Goodreads)

9 comments:

  1. I think the book sounds really good but I find that cover sort of distracting. I will probably give it a chance, but if I hadn't read the synopsis, I may not have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - sounds good and really intense!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one sounds really good and like it will keep me on my toes. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds really good! I'm adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing! Thanks also for visiting my WoW! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting pick, I love stories about sisters, and this one sounds really intense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a dark but thrilling read! I love the cover, too!

    Lovely pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems really intense. I'm curious about the story and what happened that night at the party. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pick. This one is totally new to me. Thanks for putting it on my radar :)

    Happy Reading

    Here is my WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh great pick I always love a good thrilling and mystery book and this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic and right up my alley! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)