Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #203: Vengeance Road


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Vengeance Road
By: Erin Bowman
Release Date: September 1, 2015

"When her father is killed by the notorious Rose Riders for a mysterious journal that reveals the secret location of a gold mine, eighteen year-old Kate Thompson disguises herself as a boy and takes to the gritty plains looking for answers--and justice. In the spirit of True Grit, acclaimed young adult novelist Erin Bowman brings to life the unpredictable and cutthroat days of the Wild West." (Summary from goodreads.com)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! This. I can't wait either!!!! I have an arc that's on my endless tbr. I don't know when I'll get to it, but I hope it's soon.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! This one definitely sounds good. I've seen it on Edelweiss so you should definitely request it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)