Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #149: Kiss Kill Vanish


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Kiss Kill Vanish
By: Jessica Martinez
Release Date: October 7, 2014

"Valentina Cruz no longer exists. One moment, she was wrapped in Emilio’s arms, melting into his kiss. The next, she was witnessing the unthinkable: a murder in cold blood, ordered by her father and carried out by her boyfriend. When Emilio pulled the trigger, Valentina disappeared. She made a split-second decision to shed her identity and flee her life of privilege, leaving the glittering parties and sultry nightlife of Miami far behind. She doesn’t know how to explain to herself what she saw. All she knows now is that nothing she believed about her family, her heart, or Emilio’s love, was real. She can change her name and deny her past, but Valentina can’t run from the truth. The lines between right and wrong, and trust and betrayal, will be blurred beyond recognition as she untangles the deceptions of the two men she once loved and races to find her own truth" (Summary from goodreads.com)

12 comments:

  1. Nice pick! I think I've seen this before. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, mysterious! This sounds awesome, great pick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is new to me. I I haven't heard of this one before now. It sounds very interesting.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Murder, corruption, surprise, deception and possible secrets that can change everything! I love this title and cover - and ever since the Epic Reads girls pimped it on Tea Time *shakes fist at those sly girls!* I have been dying to read it. I hope hope hope it's as amazing as it sounds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, this looks good AND it's release date is my birthday. *adds to b-day wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds so good and so different from a lot of other books! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES. I so want this one, like now. :( I was so glad The Dolls was up on Edelweiss because, well, Voodoo. But this.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow. That one just sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! This is my WoW pick too.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so good. I can't wait to read it. I hope we both it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of this before, but it sounds intense! I definitely want to check it out. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I featured this one awhile back and I think it sounds amazing!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)