Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #138: Wild


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


Wild
By: Alex Mallory
Release Date: July 8, 2014

"The forest is full of secrets, and no one understands that better than Cade. Foraging, hunting, surviving— that’s all he knows. Alone for years, Cade believes he’s the sole survivor. At least, until he catches a glimpse of a beautiful stranger… Dara expected to find natural wonders when she set off for a spring break camping trip. Instead, she discovers a primitive boy— he’s stealthy and handsome and he might be following her. Intrigued, Dara seeks him out and sets a catastrophe in motion. Thrust back into society, Cade struggles with the realization that the life he knew was a lie. But he’s not the only one. Trying to explain life in a normal town leaves Dara questioning it. As the media swarm and the police close in, Dara and Cade risk everything to get closer. But will the truth about Cade’s past tear them apart? A YA Tarzan retelling." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm so excited about Wild! This book sounds so good!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this one as well! A Tarzan re-telling hasn't been done in YA before, so this looks great!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds sooo different and I love that! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is certainly new! A Tarzan re-telling! Oh my! lol
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to read it, and a total different kind of retelling, so should be fun! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does sound good, and different too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds so good! I am a big fan of retellings and the fact that this is a tarzan one is an even bigger plus for me! I loved that movie when I was a kid! Heck, I still love it! Great choice!!! :D Thanks for sharing, and I hope you're having an amazing week, Traci!

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This one does sound so different, yet really awesome! I'm excited about this one now! :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I have this for review, and I'm looking forward to diving into it.

    Here's mine: Leeanna.me WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)