Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #128: The Secrets of Lily Graves


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Secrets of Lily Graves
By: Sarah Strohmeyer
Release Date: May 13, 2014

"Growing up in a house of female morticians, Lily Graves knows all about buried secrets. She knows that perfect senior-class president Erin Donohue isn’t what she seems. She knows why Erin’s ex-boyfriend, hot football player Matt Houser, broke up with her. And she also knows that, even though she says she and Matt are just friends, there is something brewing between them—something Erin definitely did not like. But secrets, even ones that are long buried, have a way of returning to haunt their keeper. So when Erin is found dead the day after attacking Lily in a jealous rage, Lily's and Matt’s safe little lives, and the lives of everyone in their town of Potsdam, begin to unravel. And their relationship—which grew from innocent after-school tutoring sessions to late-night clandestine rendezvous—makes them both suspects. As her world crumbles around her, Lily must figure out the difference between truth and deception, genuine love and a web of lies. And she must do it quickly, before the killer claims another victim" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm a big fan of Sarah Strohmeyer's previous books and I'm so excited for her next book. It sounds so good!

12 comments:

  1. Just added to my TBR list, the only thing that is putting me off though it the cover looks too much like Four Seconds to Lose by K.A Tucker. Thanks for sharing :).

    My Waiting on Wednesday: N'22

    Georgie
    What She Reads
    tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just heard about this book on someone else's WoW, but I'm already obsessed! It just looks so good! I haven't read any of Sarah Strohmeyer's books before, but this one sold me. :) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I don't generally read murder mystery books but I think I'll definitely be picking up this one! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for this one too. I really enjoyed Smart Girls but was just okay with Zoe so I'm thrilled to read another as a tie breaker of sorts. :-)

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds awesome! Thanks for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW have I not heard of this before? It sounds Great! This is definitely going on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm suuuuper curious about this book. It sounds like an awesome mix of contemporary and murder-mystery, which I haven't seen a lot of.

    ~ Nikki @ There were books involved...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to pick this up, it sounds brilliant! I love murder mysteries, so I'm hoping I'll love this one too.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh this one sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-now-forever/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally just added this one to my TBR list!! Sounds so good!! :D Great pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read one of her books before, but the first line of that summary hooked me. Good pick!

    Leeanna.me WoW: Shadowplay by Laura Lam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)