Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #126: After the End




Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



After the End
By: Amy Plum

Release Date: May 6, 2014

"World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They’ve survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there. At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life. When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie. Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she’s trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I loved Amy Plum's Die for Me series, so I'm really looking forward to this new book!

13 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty...this looks like an interesting read. Nice pick.
    Cricket @ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Amy Plum's DIE FOR ME series, but I have heard amazing things! I can't wait to pick up this book when it releases... also it doesn't hurt that the cover is really cool looking... I love the dogs :) Awesome pick Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Amy Plum's Die For Me series as well! It's going to be interesting seeing how her writing style changes as she moves from paranormal to dystopian :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great read. I'm kind of wondering what it is with all the dystopian / post-apocalyptic novels as of late though.

    Take a look at my WoW post to see what books I'm waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to give this a try. I've not read the Die For Me trilogy, but I do have the first book :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really good. I think I'm going to give this a chance. Nice WOW pick.

    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I am really looking forward to this one as well. Loved her other series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannot wait, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really good. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday-11613-misbehaving.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome, I haven't seen this around!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a huge Amy Plum fan so all my alarms for a goodie are going off right now. I can't believe I haven't heard about this!! Anyways sounds awesome. Adding to TBR list now. Thanks for sharing! You totally rock my socks for this one!!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cover definitely pulls me in right away! And it does sound very good! Intense and intriguing! Thanks for sharing!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)