Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #125: Vengeance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



Vengeance (Fracture #2)
By: Megan Miranda
Release Date: February 13, 2014

"Megan Miranda's VENGEANCE, a companion novel and sequel to FRACTURE, in which the lake that claimed victims appears to be cursed as more tragedy unfolds, raising the question of whether a character's strange affinity with the dying is something even more sinister" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I loved Fracture and I'm really excited about Vengeance!

8 comments:

  1. Ugh, I have to read this series. Love this cover.


    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the first book of the series was just not for me and I haven't had much luck with this author's work. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out though! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I may have to check this series out. it sounds interesting. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the first book. Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like everybody is waiting for this one. Great pick! :)

    Our WoW
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this one also. Loved the companion.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  7. New GFC Follower. Great pick, I haven't read Fracture but Vengeance looks like a good read! Check my WOW out http://www.thefictionfairy.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great cover! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-unwept/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)