Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #122: To All The Boys I've Loved Before


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



To All The Boys I've Loved Before
By: Jenny Han
Release Date: April 22, 2014

"To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm really excited about this one because it just sounds like it'll be a good contemporary read.

12 comments:

  1. The idea for this sounds like a unique take on YA contemporary, and I love how the title's font on the cover looks like it's written in Sharpie.

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cool and seems like an interesting read.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the sharpie title on this cover! Story sounds so cute, I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this book. Great choice.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this does sound like a really good one. Such a cute idea for a contemp. Great pick.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I don't usually read these type of books I'm really excited for this title. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super excited for a new book from Jenny Han. I hear it is as good as the Summer series of hers.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read this too.

    New Follower!

    Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! This one definitely sounds like a different and unique contemp! I would enjoy this one, too :)

    Great pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pick! This was new for me! Love these kinds of books so thanks for sharing!

    Here is mine: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-falling-by-ek-blair.html

    New GFC follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really excited for this one because I just love Jenny Han and, I mean, look at that cover! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)