Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #116: Ignite Me


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
By: Tahereh Mafi
Release Date: February 4, 2014

"Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she’ll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew—about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam—was wrong. In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi created a captivating and original story that combined the best of dystopian and paranormal and was praised by Publishers Weekly as “a gripping read from an author who’s not afraid to take risks." The sequel, Unravel Me, blew readers away with heart-racing twists and turns, and New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia said it was “dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense.” Now this final book brings the series to a shocking and climactic end." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm so excited for Ignite Me! I love this series and can't wait to see how it will end. I also love this cover, it's gorgeous!

9 comments:

  1. I still need to find time to read Unravel Me. I have it, but have yet to read it :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. February... bummer that feels so far away. This is an amazing series. Great Pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not gonna lie... I have yet to read Shatter Me, but I still hear such good things about this series! I do love Tahereh Mafi on Twitter though-- I'm sure you're not alone in Waiting on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for Ignite Me as well. This is such a great series and this cover is probably my favorite of the bunch as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good about it.

    Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the second book in this series! I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is also on my list. Really need to start reading the series.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-16-things-i-thought-were-true/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please! I had to skip the synopsis because book 2 is still sitting on my shelves (so trying to avoid spoilers) but the cover is gorgeous and I can't wait! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to read the other books buts the covers of all of them are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)