Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #110: Infinite


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Infinite (Newsoul #3)
By: Jodi Meadows
Release Date: January 28, 2014

"DESTRUCTION: The Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk. FLIGHT: Ana’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her friends to flee Heart and Range with her. They’ll go north, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan’s ascension. And with any luck, the newsouls will be safe from harm’s reach. CHOICE: The oldsouls might have forgotten the choice they made to give themselves limitless lifetimes, but Ana knows the true cost of reincarnation. What she doesn’t know is whether she’ll have the chance to finish this one sweet life with Sam, especially if she returns to Heart to stop Janan once and for all." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I really enjoy this series and I'm so excited for the final book!

9 comments:

  1. Great pick! I read Incarnate a while back though I still have to read Asunder. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still not checked out the series. I've been trying to for the longest! And the covers are awesome!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read this series! The covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite cover so far. It just looks so pretty!!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these covers. They are just so vibrant and pretty! One day I will start this series. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow the blog via bloglovin. I want this one as well. The covers are so breathtakingly pretty. Come check out my WOW pick here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the covers in the series, but sadly, I haven't gotten to reading them yet!! Great pick!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cover is so gorgeous. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read the second one, but OMG the cover is so pretty for this. I love all the covers. They look awesome next to each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)