Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #103: The Dream Thieves


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.



The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle #2)
By: Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: September 13, 2013

"Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after..." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I loved the Raven Boys and it was one of my favorite books of 2012 so I'm dying to reading the sequel!

7 comments:

  1. yes yes and yes! I am DYING to get my hands on this book! ever since I finished The Raven Boys <3

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm can't wait for this one as well! I'm curious to see how it will turn out :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ashamed to say I haven't read the first one yet. With everybody saying how great it is, though it is definitely one on my list. Great pick! My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I really want to read this NOW. Ronan!!!!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so excited for this one, too. I loved the Raven Boys and cannot wait to find out what happens next. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Raven Boys was an amazing book! I cannot wait for this to be released, I need to know what happens next. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!! I need MOAR Ronan now!!!!! Great pick :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)