Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #102: Racing Savannah


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Racing Savannah (Hundred Oaks #4)
By: Miranda Kenneally
Release Date: December 3, 2013

"Author of Catching Jordan, Miranda Kenneally’s Racing Savannah, about an underprivileged girl training to be a jockey while working in the barn at a high-stakes horse farm whose on-again, off-again relationship with the owner’s son has an upstairs/downstairs effect on race day. Note: Pitched as Downton Abbey in the South to Leah Hultenschmidt at Sourcebooks Fire, in a three-book deal, for publication in 2013, by Sara Megibow at Nelson Literary Agency (world)." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I love this series and can't to read the next story!

6 comments:

  1. I have the first book to this series, but I've yet to read it. I've seen a lot of this series around :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't head of this series. Might have to give it a look ;)
    Amy's Massive B-day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the other books, but I really want too! I have them on my list, hopefully I can get to them soon!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great pick, Traci! I love the series and Miranda is such an amazing writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to love these books! And they sound like exactly my thing, I just haven't gotten to them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Another Hundred Oaks novel? I've got books 1 & 2 but haven't read them yet. I need to quit skipping past them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)