Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #101: Isla and the Happily Ever After


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Isla and the Happily Ever After
By: Stephanie Perkins
Release Date: September 2013

"From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever. Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm dying to read Isla and the Happily Ever After! This is one of my absolute top favorite series and have read Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door several times. I must say that I'm actually a big fan of the new covers.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice. I have this on my tbr and I can't wait to read it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Perkins, love her!! Anna and the French Kiss was amazing! I can't wait to read this one either!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for this book since Anna and the French Kiss was released! I have a bit of a crush on Josh ;) I'm not the biggest fan of the new covers. They're pretty, but I really wish they wouldn't have changed them right before this last book. Change them after, but let me have matching books on my shelves, you know? I don't know if the hardcover version will be the same as the old covers or not, but I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)