Saturday, May 25, 2013

Imaginable by J. Meyers

Imaginable (Intangible #2)
By: J. Meyers
Released: April 16, 2013
Source: E-book from Author
Purchase the Book: Amazon
*A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review 

"Twins Sera and Luke Raine’s unusual abilities are growing. Sera is healing vampires now, making them human again. And, at times, Luke can actually change the future he Sees. But Sera’s healing has dangerous consequences, and though Luke is altering the outcome of more visions, he can’t control them yet. Now Sera is in danger as the dark creatures of the Realm seek to use her. As Luke struggles to master his gift in order to save his sister, he discovers even more about his powers. And what he learns just may put him in greater danger than Sera has ever been" (Summary from goodreads.com)

Imaginable is a great sequel to Intangible. I think I even enjoyed this one more than I enjoyed Intangible. It was a quick read and I finished this book in one sitting.

Sera went from having the ability to heal with a touch and now she can turn vampires into humans again. Her twin Luke went from having the ability to see the future to now being able to change that future. However, Sera and Luke can't completely control their new abilities yet and Sera's healing has consequences for the vampires. I really love how these characters are continuing to develop. Not only are their abilities developing, but they are developing themselves too. I especially love the relationship between Sera and Luke. I'm a big fan of books with a good sibling relationship and it's one of the reasons why I liked the first book so much. 

I was really excited to see the return of some characters from the first book also. I was especially happy to see Fey again because I really wanted to read more about Fey after the first book. She has become a bit of a favorite character of mine.

Chapter one immediately hooked me in and I enjoyed getting back into this world with these characters. The plot develops really well and I love where Meyers took this story next. Another reason why I really like this series so much is because of the world that Meyers created.

Overall Imaginable was an exciting and well developed sequel. The writing itself especially flowed much more smoothly in this book. This series just keeps getting better and better. I definitely recommend it to any fans of paranormal books.


My Rating:

2 comments:

  1. I adored Tangible! I'm ashamed to say that I had no idea the sequel was released. I'm thrilled that you liked this book even more than the first. Great review! Now I'm pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first book. I really wanted to accept this for review, but didn't have time to fit it in. I'm glad to know that it gets even better because I really did like the first one a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)