Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #97: Just One Year


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Just One Year
By: Gayle Forman
Release Date: October 15, 2013

"Companion to JUST ONE DAY. It will be in Willem's POV. "Can you fall in love in just one day? Can you become a new person? How about in just one year? In JUST ONE DAY and its companion novel JUST ONE YEAR, sheltered American good girl Allyson “LuLu” Healey and easygoing actor Willem De Ruiter are about to find out against a guidebook-worthy array of foreign backdrops. Equal parts romance, coming-of-age-tale, mystery and travel romp (with settings that span from England’s Stratford upon Avon to Paris to Amsterdam to India’s Bollywood) JUST ONE DAY and JUST ONE YEAR show how in looking for someone else, you just might wind up finding yourself."" (Summary from goodreads.com)


Just One Day is one of my favorite books of the year and I can't wait to read Just One Year!

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read Just One Day but I do have a copy of it. I'm also pretty excited about this because I loved Gayle Forman's Where She Went. Reading books in male POV's is fun and I find it more romantic. Great pick!

    Dea @ Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I mean who doesn't love Gayle Forman? I still haven't picked up one of her books yet and I'm meeting her this week!

    Happy Reading!
    MY WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-28-rules-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind... I still need to read the first one! But I'm excited to read these books. :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Just One Day, so this sounds so amazing! I'm so excited to read it. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many are waiting for this one, but I havent read the first book yet :(
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Books That Made Me Think

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had the chance to read Just One Day yet but I've heard great things about them and I would love to read both books. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think anyone who read Just One Day is one pins and needles to read this one too. I know I am!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for this book! I loved JUST ONE DAY, and I can't wait to see the story from Willem's perspective. Great pick! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read Just One Day! It looks so good!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds wonderful! I still need to read Just One Day.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still really need to read Just One Day! I've been hearing nothing but good things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got Just One Day! I can't wait to start it, and now I'm really excited to it! So I can get to this one!!Great Pick!!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)