Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #95: A Darkness Strange and Lovely


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2)
By: Susan Dennard
Release: July 23, 2013

"Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I loved Something Strange and Deadly and I'm definitely curious about what will happen next.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I picked this one last week too :D I LOVED Something strange and Deadly too! I so need more Eleanor and Daniel. I mean that ending...KILLER X_X

    -AWESOME WoW pick Traci,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Something Strange and Deadly yet, but I am DESPERATE to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start reading this series! I have heard nothing but brilliant things about it, and that makes me excited to start it. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start this series too! I'm late to the party... Here’s my WoW post.
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pick! I am dying to read this book! I adored Something Strange and Deadly as well!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Something Strange and Deadly! I can't wait for this book and more Daniel!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)