Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #93: Dare You To


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2)
By: Katie McGarry
Release Date: May 28, 2013

""I dare you..." If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....  Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him. But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all...." (Summary from goodreads.com)

Pushing the Limits was one of my favorite books of 2012 so I'm definitely excited for Dare You To.

9 comments:

  1. Huh, all this time I thought the title of this book was Dare To You lol. Dare You To makes much more sense. While not necessarily something I'd normally gravitate to I am sort of curious about this one.

    Here's my WoW pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Pushing the Limits, but this sounds so good. Nice pick!

    My WoW
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the first book, so I'm looking forward to this one too. Awesome choice. :)

    Arlene @ WinterHaven Books
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read so many amazing reviews for this one already. I love the cover, the synopsis. Need to read the first in the series as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blogmate reviewed this just a little while ago! She looved it!
    New Follower <3!

    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a chance to review this a while ago, and it really is worth the wait! Great pick.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Pushing the Limits! I went and saw Katie this past weekend at a signing and got 2 signed copies (1 for me and 1 to giveaway on my blog) of it, but I haven't started it yet! I felt so bad because I couldn't tell her how much I liked her book! After hearing her talk about Pushing and then this book- I've got to read them pronto!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to read Pushing the Limits. But Dare You To sounds amazing and is only making me want to start this series faster!!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)