Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #90: Invisibility


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Invisibility
By: Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
Release Date: May 7, 2013

"Stephen has been invisible for practically his whole life — because of a curse his grandfather, a powerful cursecaster, bestowed on Stephen’s mother before Stephen was born. So when Elizabeth moves to Stephen’s NYC apartment building from Minnesota, no one is more surprised than he is that she can see him. A budding romance ensues, and when Stephen confides in Elizabeth about his predicament, the two of them decide to dive headfirst into the secret world of cursecasters and spellseekers to figure out a way to break the curse. But things don’t go as planned, especially when Stephen’s grandfather arrives in town, taking his anger out on everyone he sees. In the end, Elizabeth and Stephen must decide how big of a sacrifice they’re willing to make for Stephen to become visible — because the answer could mean the difference between life and death. At least for Elizabeth." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm really excited about Invisibility because I just love both of these authors and this story sounds great!

14 comments:

  1. I've met both of these authors and have read books by them as well. Great pick! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Arlene @ WinterHaven
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invisibility stories are becoming more and more popular lately it seems :P I'm a bit ashamed to say that I haven't read anything by David (though he has a pretty long list of co-authored books) and I didn't like Nightshade enough to continue reading the series :$

    But hopefully this has good reviews because it sounds awesome!

    Ellen @ Elle-Osophy
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm definitely excited for this one, it sounds completely amazing. Though I haven't read anything by David, I know he has a stellar reputation, so.. I'm just really excited! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one on my to-read list and I'm really excited about it. Great pick! I can't wait to gt my hands on it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of this book, I've been seeing so much of it!

    My WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one as well. The cover is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! I am so excited for this one too! I absolutely love the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loooove David Levithan so this one is definitely on my list! Great pick! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. David Levithan is awesome & I get the impression that Andrea Cremer is too, so this is probably going to be pretty magnificent!!! Great pick! <3
    -heather [my wow]

    ReplyDelete
  10. So excited to read this!! David Levithan is one of my all time favourites and Andrea Cremer impresses me more and more with every book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooohhhh!!!! I like!!! It does pretty darn amazing, I'm adding it to my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have honestly never read a book by both of these authors but I heard great things about both!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, I officially hate myself.. I keep seeing this but I dont read the synopsis because I dont really like the cover, but now that I've read it, it turns out to be this amazing book! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Top 10 Tuesdays
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha. I have to agree with Divergent Gryffindor, the cover is not one of the best. But the synopsis is exciting. Nice pick!

    Check out our WoW.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)