Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #88: The Collector


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Collector
By: Victoria Scott
Released: April 2, 2013

"He makes good girls...bad. Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big, red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag. Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment: Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days. Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I can't wait for The Collector because it sounds so good and I'm definitely excited to meet Dante.

19 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! It's definitely one for my TBR list. I love the line: "Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones."

    Great pick,
    Michelle :)

    Here's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I like the cover, plus the blurb for it sounds good. Will add this to my wishlist.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! This sounds sooooo good. Thank you so much for sharing, I think I need this book NOW!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm the only one who isn't waiting for this book :p Dante sounds like someone I would ignore in real life.. so yeah.

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY like that cover! Great pick :) New GFC follower

    http://theparanormaladdictionbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ERMAGHERD!!!! I cant wait for this book! I just know I'm going to love Dante!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this! Great choice. Thanks for sharing.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds awesome!! Can´t wait to meet Dante :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get your pick soon!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard good things about this one.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yessss, I'm dying to read The Collector! Dante sounds HAWT.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yesss!! I want this one sooo bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG YES!! This book sounds super hot and bad ass. I can't wait to see what Dante is like! He's my computer background right now LOL!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG This book is made of awesome!! My review for it will be up next week. Loved it so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait! I just pre-ordered it a couple days ago. It was so cheap on B&N. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait for Dante either. The moment I read the summary of this book I knew I needed to get a copy once it was out. I hope we both enjoy this once we get a chance to read about Dante! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *FAN-GIRLING* HE WILL BE MINE. <3 I shall fight to the death. Lol, thanks for sharing!

    ~Check out my WoW?
    - New Follower! (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gah! Can't wait for The Collector! I need to meet Dante already!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I can't wait to get my hands on this one! I love the sound of the book and I'm really excited. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)