Friday, February 1, 2013

Cover Reveal: While He Was Away Special Edition

 
 
While He Was Away (Special Edition)
By: Karen Schreck
Purchase the Book: Amazon
 
"One year--he'll be gone for one year and then we'll be together again and everything will be back to the way it should be.
The day David left, I felt like my heart was breaking. Sure, any long-distance relationship is tough, but David was going to war--to fight, to protect, to put his life in danger. We can get through this, though. We'll talk, we'll email, we won't let anything come between us.
I can be an army girlfriend for one year. But will my sweet, soulful, funny David be the same person when he comes home? Will I? And what if he doesn't come home at all?..."
(Summary from goodreads.com)
 
 
I love the new cover! I love the black and white and the pink writing. I definitely like this more than the original cover.

6 comments:

  1. This cover is yummy, that is all that really needs to be said about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo have to read this!! And I love that cover!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover, but I don't think it's good for the book. It really makes it look like a smexy adult romance rather than a YA contemporary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the original cover (or I don't remember anyway) but I LOVE the pink writing! The picture is pretty standard for this type of book, but the font is just so pretty!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this looks and sounds good. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)