Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Reading Geek in 2013


Happy New Year!
 
The Reading Geek will be seeing a few changes in 2013.
 
First up I'm going to start reviewing New Adults books. I've reviewed a few in 2012, but I will be reviewing much more now because I'm just loving these books lately. I will, however, not be taking requests on New Adult books just yet.
 
Second, I'm going to be including some more discussion posts. The few that I tried out in 2012 led to some great conversations and I have some new ideas for more.
 
I'm so excited about another year of blogging and lots of reading too of course! :)
 
Thanks for following!

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to see what you post this year!! I am so glad that we met and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Amy! I'm so glad we met in 2012 too and I totally love your blog too! Yours is one I visit every day. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see these changes :) Happy New Year! (even when it's a bit late)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't think I have read many NA books :/ any that you would recommend knowing what I like? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I would suggest Losing It by Cora Carmack, Charade by Nyrae Dawn, and if you're an Abbi Glines fan then check out Fallen Too Far. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)