Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #80: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
By: April Genevieve Tucholke
Release Date: August 15, 2013

"You stop fearing the devil when you’re holding his hand…Nothing much exciting rolls through Violet White’s sleepy, seaside town…until River West comes along. River rents the guesthouse behind Violet’s crumbling estate, and as eerie, grim things start to happen, Violet begins to wonder about the boy living in her backyard. Is River just a crooked-smiling liar with pretty eyes and a mysterious past? Or could he be something more? Violet’s grandmother always warned her about the Devil, but she never said he could be a dark-haired boy who takes naps in the sun, who likes coffee, who kisses you in a cemetery...who makes you want to kiss back. Violet’s already so knee-deep in love, she can’t see straight. And that’s just how River likes it." (Summary from goodreads.com)
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds great and I love the cover for this one!

17 comments:

  1. Omg this sounds so good! And that typography is just gorgeous <3

    Here's my WoW :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I can't wait to read as well. It sounds eerie!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great and I love the cover! Great pick!

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss, I can't wait for this one! It sounds so dark and mysterious.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fab!! New follower :D

    I'm having an international giveaway:

    http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/book-to-film-review-life-of-pi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this one either. It sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this one sounds awesome! Great pick and thanks for introducing me to this book!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing this one around, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST added this one a few minutes ago! I can't believe it passed me by until then! It definitely sounds amazing. Great pick! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't heard of the author but it sounds like a great pick! Have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally pining for this book!! Besides the awesome cover it sounds really good!! Sorry I have been a sucky commenter lately. Trying to spend less time on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice!! This book sounds AMAZING and I love the typography! I can't wait to read it. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. A popular choice today. I mean, this looks so awesome. From the title, to the cover, to that synopsis. Great pick!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want this book something awful! Is it terrible that 90% of that want is strictly because the cover is so freaking gorgeous? Lol!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, Yes, Yes!! I love the sound of this book. I also love the name of it! Plus that cover! Just awesome all around :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)