Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #78: Sweet Peril


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Sweet Peril
By: Wendy Higgins
Release Date: April 30, 2013

"Anna Whitt, daughter of a guardian angel and a demon, promised herself she’d never do the work of her father—polluting souls. She’d been naive to make such a claim. She’d been naive about a lot of things. Haunted by demon whisperers, Anna does whatever she can to survive, even if it means embracing her dark side and earning an unwanted reputation as her school’s party girl. Her life has never looked more bleak. And all the while there’s Kaidan Rowe, son of the Duke of Lust, plaguing her heart and mind. When an unexpected lost message from the angels surfaces, Anna finds herself traveling the globe with Kopano, son of Wrath, in an attempt to gain support of fellow Nephilim and give them hope for the first time. It soon becomes clear that whatever freedoms Anna and the rest of the Neph are hoping to win will not be gained without a fight. Until then, Anna and Kaidan must put aside the issues between them, overcome the steamiest of temptations yet, and face the ultimate question: is loving someone worth risking their life?" (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm so excited for Sweet Peril because I loved Sweet Evil! I can't wait to read what will happen next and I can't wait for more Kaiden!

18 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Sweet Evil and flew through it so this sequel is definitely one I'll be picking up at release time! I'm glad the wait isn't too bad. And I just love these covers. :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Evil is one of my fave books. I can't wait to read this. Can't wait to read more about Anna & Kai. Awesome pick!


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. a know I got a copy of the first book back in April and I still haven't read it. It looks like I'm gonna have to get on it before this one comes out. Great pick.
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Sweet Evil, but I haven't had the time/funds. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won Sweet Evil from Goodreads long time ago but haven't had the chance to read yet. I suppose I will before this comes out or will just wait and read back to back.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kai was an awesome character! I'll definitely pick this one up when it comes out. New follower =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to read Sweet Evil!
    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read the first one! I know shame on me. I am so in love with the covers for this series. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cover and choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read Sweet Evil. I feel like I'm missing out on something really good! I love the cover for this one too, it's so pretty!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to make time to read this series.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG,OMG,OMG I'm dying for this book!!!!! Great choice. I need more Kaidan :D

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick this week. I so want this book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had the chance to read Sweet Evil yet but I'm really excited about it and I would love to read both books.. I just need to buy them first... Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading Sweet Peril when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I say yes!!! I loved Sweet Evil, and I just cannot wait for the next book!! Great and awesome pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy that HarperTeen officially announced Sweet Peril's release. For a little while it looked like the series wasn't continuing. I need more Kaidan! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)