Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quick Update

Hi,
 
I just wanted to first apologize for not being around here all that much this month. Things have just gotten crazy with the end of the semester at school and then holidays are the busiest time at work for me too. I also have officially run out of scheduled posts.
 
Therefore, I won't be posting that much more for the rest of this month. However, I do still have a couple of posts and reviews I just have to finish writing up. Otherwise I'm going to be focusing on scheduling posts for the new year.
 
Thanks for sticking with me and happy holidays! :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy holidays!! I think a lot of people are taking an end of the year break. I have posts scheduled, but for the most part am on break too. And starting next year I am not going to be so concerned about posting everyday like I was this year. I will do things at my own pace and be happy with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! :) It's good to know I'm not the only one slowing down.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TRACI! I am going to be MIA a lot for the end of the year, too. So you won't be alone :) A lot is usually going on, plus it's a good time to take a break :) I'm definitely going to be busy for the next few months. Which I am dreading. I took this semester off, so it's back to school for me after Christmas :( JOY!! I hope you have a most wonderful and awesome break! You deserve it! It'll be pretty fly, I know!! *high fives*

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magen! :) Good luck back at school! I hope you have a great holiday too!

      Delete
  3. Don't stress. Life gets in the way. I for one, will keep checking my reader and see you when you post. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)