Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #74: Spellcaster


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Spellcaster
By: Claudia Gray
Released: March 5, 2013

"When Nadia’s family moves to Captive’s Sound, she instantly realizes there’s more to it than meets the eye. Descended from witches, Nadia senses a dark and powerful magic at work in the town. Mateo has lived in Captive’s Sound his entire life, trying to dodge the local legend that a curse has been placed on his family that will cause him to go insane. When the strange dreams Mateo has been having of rescuing a beautiful girl—Nadia—from a car accident come true, he knows he’s doomed. Despite the forces pulling them apart, Nadia and Mateo must work together to break the chains of his family's terrible curse, and to prevent a disaster that threatens the lives of everyone in the town." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm really looking forward to Spellcaster because it sounds really interesting. I'm a big fan of Claudia Gray and have read all of her books and I'm never disappointed.

21 comments:

  1. I love witches but I have only read Evernight by Claudia Gray so far.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of this one. Also I love this cover so much. I'd really love to read it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a gorgeous cover! Thanks for sharing this one - it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting choice. I like the cover for this book. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so good. Thanks for sharing! Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this book before and I haven't read anything by Gray but it does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good. Feel free to check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really interested in checking this one out too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for this one either. It sounds like it's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanna read this book! It looks so good! Ahh! It sounds so interesting and awesome :) Great pick!
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read anything by Claudia Gray, but this one sounds really interesting. I'll definitely be checking it out!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually added this to my TBR list the other day, looks great! :) New GFC Follower.

    My WoW

    Christine
    Rainy Day Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evernight series are my favourite!!Cant wait to read more from Claudia! :)

    Here is Mine


    Maria


    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never heard of this one before but I really like the sound of it. Thanks for introducing me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh. I don't think I've heard of this one, but I have heard fantastic things about this author. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't read a lot of witches books, but this sounds very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing! btw, new follower :D
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I had heard of this one before but I must have forgot to add it to my Goodreads. Just amended that. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds interesting. I've never heard or this one before. Here my WOW: http://booksarefabulous.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)