Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Timeless by Michelle Madow

Timeless (Transcend Time #3)
By: Michelle Madow
Released: November 20, 2012
Source: E-book from Author
Purchase the Book: Amazon
*A copy of this book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review 

"IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIME. In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together. In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path.  Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make things worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help. Because to make things right, they must go back to when it all began …" (Summary from goodreads.com)

Timeless is a great conclusion to a series that I have really enjoyed reading. When I first heard about Remembrance last year I just had to read it because I'm totally a Taylor Swift fan. Also the whole concept just sounded really interesting and I always enjoy books about reincarnation. I wasn't sure exactly where Madow would take this story next but I really enjoyed it.

The story starts up immediately and Lizzie and Drew believe that they can finally be together. However things are starting to occur and they are beginning to realize that they may not have escaped the curse entirely. Lizzie and Drew have definitely come a long from the first book, especially Lizzie. I liked how their relationship has developed and I liked seeing more of them together in this book. I also enjoyed seeing more of Chelsea too, I think she's such a great character.

The plot is paced quickly and it was easy to get sucked into the story. I actually finished it in one sitting and was surprised at how quickly this story went by for me. It captivated me from the first page and held my attention until the end. There was even a great recap of what happened in Remembrance in the beginning which helped refresh my mind. 

I definitely enjoyed the last few chapters the most. Although the ending was predictable, there was still some interesting twists that were taken to get to the end. I just found it to be a great way to conclude this series. It's hard trying not to give away too much about the plot in this review though. Overall I really enjoyed reading this series and found the twist on reincarnation to be interesting. Timeless is a great conclusion to an enjoyable and quick paced story about love.

My Rating:


8 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this series before but now I'm curious. I'll have to add them to my never ending TBR haha. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series. At least the first two have plenty of company in my nook with all my other unread books haha!! This sounds like a really great series though. I hope to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah I know what you mean all to well! This week has been dedicated to reading e-books. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a very enjoyable and captivating read! I haven't heard of this series, but I might have to check it out :) Loved your review!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should probably start this series, because it's all over the place! The time travel definitely sounds really cool, and I'm also a Taylor Swift fan! I'm sorry to hear the ending was predictable though. Fantastic review, Traci!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)