Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout Signing Recap

I attended a signing with Jennifer L. Armentrout, Lux Series and Covenant Series, and Kate Kaynak, the Ganzfield books, last night.
 
This is actually the second time I've met Jennifer. I first met her at BEA over the summer. She is so great in person and even remembered me from BEA. Jennifer is not just one of my favorite authors but she is also one of the sweetest authors that I have met. I was running about a half hour late to the signing but I did catch the last half hour of the q&a. Jennifer talked a bit about Opal, Pepe and Stzella, Apollyon, her favorite authors, how Half-Blood came to be published, her experience at RT, and her writing process. She also said that out of all of her characters she would probably like to hang out with Katy the most because Alex would probably get her into the most trouble. However she could talk books with Katy and possibly see Daemon. She would also like to hang out with Aiden because he plays guitar. Overall it was a really fun night and I'm so happy I got the chance to talk to her some more.
 

10 comments:

  1. Awesome recap hon!! She really is one of the nicest and funniest people. So glad you had a chance to meet her a second time in a less busy environment than BEA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Yes it was so nice to have a chance to actually chat with her a bit this time :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! That's so awesome that you got to meet her! The only thing I've got of her is a signed copy of Obsidian by her and Pepe and Stzella. But I won that; I didn't actually meet her. :( I hope I get to meet her in the future sometime, too! You lucky duck :)
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I hope you get to meet her soon Millie! She is definitely one of the best authors that I have met so far because she really takes the time to chat with you. That is so awesome though to have a copy of Obsidian signed by everyone!

      Delete
  3. That sounds like you had so much fun!! Maybe one day I'll get to met her :) She sounds pretty darn amazing! Glad you had fun girl!!

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Magen! I hope you get a chance to meet her soon too!

      Delete
  4. Ahhh! I love her! I had an opportunity to meet her a few months ago and she is so super sweet. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the one in NY on saturday and she really is so awesome! I am on a mission to have all my books signed by her and right now I win, but she is a machine and as of December I will have to start scoping out signings again lol Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! Glad you got to meet her too! Hah yeah I have the same goal but at the pace she writes I would need to go to a signing like once a year.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)