Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #70: Natural Born Angel


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2)
By: Scott Speer
Released: April 2013

"Life turned upside down for Maddy Montgomery when she found out she was half-Angel and was catapulted into the scene of flashbulbs, paparazzi, and the fervent adulation that comes with being in the celebrity Angel world. She's trying to juggle her ordinary life—high school, family, friends—with the intense demands of being in the public eye as heartthrob Angel Jackson Godspeed's girlfriend. And now Maddy must face the most difficult choice of her life. She's been offered the chance to become a Guardian. This means entering into dangerous and high stakes training, with no guarantee that she can succeed. But more than that, it would mean leaving her mortal life behind—forever—and allying with the Angels at a time when their relationship with humans is heading for war. . ." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm really excited for Natural Born Angel because I really enjoyed Immortal City! I'm definitely looking forward to finding out what will happen next.

22 comments:

  1. I am really happy to hear you liked Immortal City! I have a copy sitting around that I haven't read yet but need to. I love angels and this series sounds really interesting. Great pick! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Immortal City but Natural Born Angel does sound pretty interesting, not sure if I will read them or not. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for this one too. I really enjoyed Immortal City. :)
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Immortal City but this one looks so good so I'm absolutely going to have to read this series. Great pick this week!

    Come check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this series before now so thank-you for sharing.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this series around and really good reviews on it. I need to pick it up. Nice pick Traci.

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the first book in this series but I've heard great things about it! I hope you'll get it soon! :)

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay. You choose something different than everybody else. I still need to read the first book in the series. Great haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Natural Born Angel! I loved Immortal City so much and that ending was so awesome! I suspected it, but I got thrown off! Scott Speer is amazing.

    You can check out my WoW here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read this series! I have heard such great things about it! Awesome pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This series sounds good. I am not a big fan of angel books so I didn't read the first book, but I have heard that it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this series, nice pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This sounds great! I might try that!

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday post:
    http://readwritesleepeat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will definitely look at the Immortal City! Thanks for sharing! :D

    Here's my WoW and am a new follower via GFC. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES! I nominate you as the greatest WoW pick of this week! I cannot WAIT to get my grabby hands on this one! I love The Immortal City, so I can't wait to see howt the story continues in the next book.
    Cheers!

    Millie @ Millie D's Words

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read Immortal City, but I'll have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to start this series! It sounds so so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been thinking about reading immortal City. I saw the trailer for it the other day and haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still need to read the first one! Still looking forward to this one though. Love the cover! Great pick! Thanks for sharing. :)

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read the Immortal City yet but I'm going to. I love the sound of it and book two is another motivation. Great pick. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out!
    Come check out my WoW post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)