Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout Summer Blog Tour


Welcome to another stop on the Jennifer L. Aremntrout Summer Blog Tour sponsored by Kayleigh from http://k-booksxo.blogspot.co.uk/. Summer may be over but this tour is about celebrating Jennifer L. Armentrout.
 
For this stop I thought I would talk about Aiden from the Covenant series. I'm a big fan of all of Jennifer's books/ If you still haven't read any then I strongly recommend that you do right away. They are so captivating and I can't stop myself from reading each one in one sitting. So thank you Jennifer for writing books that are impossible to not fall in love with! 
 
I find myself talking about the Lux series the most though on this blog, but I'm just as obsessed with the Covenant series as well. I've read Half-Blood, Pure, and Deity quite a few times already and definitely plan on rereading them yet again soon. Therefore, I thought I would share my love for Aiden and the Covenant series with this post.
 
First the Covenant series is so great because it has this great blend of action and romance. These books definitely keep me on the edge of my seat. The protagonist, Alex, is a tough and strong female lead. Then there's Aiden and there's so much to love about him. He is a pure-blood but he is also a sentinel. He is a fierce and strong fighter. He trains Alex to be a stronger fighter as well but he also protects her. He is completely gorgeous, funny, and has these sweet moments that melt your heart. If you can't tell already, I'm totally crushing on Aiden <3 font="font">
Here are just a few of my favorite Aiden quotes:
 
"You don't have anything to worry about Alex. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." - Half-Blood
 
"Ever since I’ve met you, I’ve wanted to break every rule.” Aiden turned away, the muscles in his neck tensing. He sighed. “You’ll become the center of someone’s world one day. And he’ll be the luckiest son of a bitch on this earth.”  - Pure
 
"I have to. I told you before I'd never let anything happen to you. I meant it."
- Pure
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read a book of hers yet and want to do so desperately. I do own Obsidian in paperback. Hope to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to read them soon too and fall in love with her books also! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm reading Deity right now and OMG I ♥ Aiden so hard in this book!! In Pure I was back and forth about him and Seth, but I don't know how I ever could doubt my Aiden love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Loved Deity! Also I was totally switching to Seth too while reading Pure but now it's back to Aiden! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)