Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekly Recap

Weekly Recap: September 2 - September 8
 


Books I Reviewed This Week:
 

 
Books I Received for Review:
*Thank you Macmillan Kids, Netgalley, and Abrams!
 
 
Also this week I got this gorgeous painting from Michelle @ The Passionate Bookworm. I've been obsessed with all things Beauty and the Beast for as long as I can remember. Also I needed something new to go next to my bookshelf so I will be hanging this up very soon. Thanks Michelle! Also definitely go check out her etsy shop!
 
 
 
Lastly I have some really exciting news to share...I'm interning at Spencer Hill Press! =) I'm so beyond happy about this internship and so excited to work with everyone at Spencer Hill!
 
 
So how did your week go?
 

6 comments:

  1. oooo!! The Wild Ones!!! Loved :)
    Looks like you had a good week!!

    Happy Reading

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul this week. I still have to read Origin and Entice soon. So many books, not enough time.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a busy week! Can't wait to see what you think of Splintered. It's at the tippity-top of my tbr list. Plus that cover = GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing Splintered around a lot lately, love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I got Splintered too and I simply cannot wait to start that one! Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh I have been dying for Splintered. It was my WoW a few months ago!! I didn't even know it was up on NetGalley. I just requested it, hopefully I get approved!! Congrats on your Internship that is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)