Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #66: Just One Day


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Just One Day
By: Gayle Forman
Released: January 8, 2013

"When sheltered American good girl Allyson "LuLu" Healey first meets laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter at an underground performance of Twelfth Night in England, there’s an undeniable spark. After just one day together, that spark bursts into a flame, or so it seems to Allyson, until the following morning, when she wakes up after a whirlwind day in Paris to discover that Willem has left. Over the next year, Allyson embarks on a journey to come to terms with the narrow confines of her life, and through Shakespeare, travel, and a quest for her almost-true-love, to break free of those confines." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm so excited for Just One Day, it sounds so good! I loved If I Stay and Where She Went so I can't wait to read another book from Gayle Forman.

18 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one but I also loved If I Stay and Where She Went. Thanks for sharing. It is goig on my tr list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS ONE?! Adding it to my TBR right now! I also really loved If I Stay and Where She Went so I'm super excited for this new novel. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Gayle Foreman. She is just such a great writer. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    P.S. I love your blog and am a new follower. If you decide to follow back, let me know. And if not, you're still awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gayle Forman!!! It is about time her next book makes an appearance! Been waiting and waiting.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I didn't know she had another novel coming up! I am definitely adding One Day to my TBR right now! thanks so much for spotlighting it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a blurb!! Now it's just the agonizing wait for the cover an of course, 'til it's released. Awesome, awesome pick. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds interesting. Too bad there's not a cover yet.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a good book.

    Here's my WoW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not read a Gayle Forman book yet but would love to. This sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before, but it definitely sounds like an emotional read!!! Thanks for sharing love :)

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would read anything Gayle Foreman! Great choice!
    Happy Wednesday :)

    Our WoW
    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds really interesting! Fantastic pick!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any Gayle Forman books, but I have heard she is great. This sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmm, I've never heard of this one... I'll be interested to see your review. I'm often wary of YA books dealing with Shakespeare.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a big Shakespeare aficionado. I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)