Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cursed Release Day Blitz

Cursed Release Day Blitz:
 
 
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout is out today!
I'm a big Jennifer L. Armentrout fan and I especially loved this book! You can read my full review here: Cursed.

Buy a copy from Amazon or Barnes and Noble
 
I thought to help celebrate the release I would share just a few of my favorite quotes from the book:

"I guess it could be worse, I admitted. If I was going to hallucinate, then at least it was some hot dude instead of something gross." (10)


"He flinched and dropped my arm. "That's not true. I'm here for you." (75)


""What are you still doing up?"
I twisted around, spotting Hayden in the doorway. "Watching the...uh," I turned back, frowning at the screen, "the...way tigers mate." I sighed. Damn you, Discovery Channel." (105)


"My hand rose reflexively, wanting to touch him. I stopped myself a mere inch from his cheek. Helplessly, my fingers curled around thin air" (189)

Check out some more Cursed Release Day Blitz posts here



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love those quotes! Great picks! I cannot wait for my finished copy to arrive so I can re-read it =]

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)