Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Trailer

 
Beautiful Creatures
Release Date: February 13, 2013
Book series by: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
 
I'm really excited about this movie! I love this book series a lot and was really excited when I first heard it was being turned into a movie! I love this cast and I think the trailer looks amazing! It totally left me with chills. I will definitely be at the theaters to see this on opening day in my Dark Caster t-shirt!
 
What do you think of the trailer?

6 comments:

  1. After watching this trailer I think I need to read these books!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely read the books! I even got my sister into the series and she doesn't really like YA books at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..I feel an amazing movie coming up...it looks MUCH more magical than I thought it would! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree! I love the whole atmosphere it's setting up!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read the books, either, but I'm thinking I really need to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)