Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #64: Breaking Point


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Breaking Point (Article 5 #2)
By: Kristen Simmons
Release Date: February 5, 2013

"After faking their deaths to escape from prison, Ember Miller and Chase Jennings have only one goal: to lay low until the Federal Bureau of Reformation forgets they ever existed. Near-celebrities now for the increasingly sensationalized tales of their struggles with the government, Ember and Chase are recognized and taken in by the Resistance—an underground organization working to systematically take down the government. At headquarters, all eyes are on the sniper, an anonymous assassin taking out FBR soldiers one by one. Rumors are flying about the sniper’s true identity, and Ember and Chase welcome the diversion…. Until the government posts its most-wanted list, and their number one suspect is Ember herself. Orders are shoot to kill, and soldiers are cleared to fire on suspicion alone. Suddenly Ember can’t even step onto the street without fear of being recognized, and “laying low” is a joke. Even members of the Resistance are starting to look at her sideways. With Chase urging her to run, Ember must decide: Go into hiding…or fight back?" ( Summary from goodreads.com)

I'm so excited for Breaking Point because I loved Article 5! I can't wait to read what will happen next and where Simmons is going to take these characters.

28 comments:

  1. I loved Article 5 so much! I am dying to find out what will happen to Ember and Chase next! Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Article 5 so glad to hear it's good! Here's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read Article 5, but I’ve always been intrigued by it.i love dystopian novels.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Article 5 but there have been soooo many gushing reviews that I actually can't believe I haven't gotten my hands on it yet! :/ Hopefully you'll enjoy this just as much as the first book when it's released though! x) Thanks for sharing!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great pick! I loved Article 5 so I am eager to get hold of this one as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Article 5 yet but I really really want to. I've read so many great things about the book that I can't wait to finally have a chance to read it. I would love to read this one afterward as well but in the meantime I hope you enjoy it when you read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep on meaning to read Article 5. So many books, so little time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book and the Article 5 will be added to my to be read list. Nice ick. Here's mine: aliciacoleman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick. I loved Article 5 and can't wait for this too.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed Article 5 so I can't wait to read this one either!! Great pick!!

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it just me, or does this seem all Inception-y? It looks super awesome, I'll have to look out for it!

    Here's my pick: http://projectreadandreview.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this books seems good, and I must admit that I love the name Chase!

    Here's my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought Article 5 was okay, but I'm excited to see what happens next. I always like second books the best for some reason. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked Article 5 and I really want to see where this series is going. It was definitely action packed, and that is something I must have in my dystopian fiction! Great pick!

    --Megan @ Book Brats

    ReplyDelete
  15. New title for me, great pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got Article 5 for review back in January and I still haven't read it >_< I should really get on that LOL!!! Great pick :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  17. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE TO COME OUT! I read the first one...and LOVED it! Great pick! :D WOOT WOOT! :)

    My WoW post! 

    Btw....I'm a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to read the first book; I feel so left out because I seem to be the last person left to read it!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why haven't I read Article 5 yet? What is wrong with me?! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wuss out on dystopia and other post-apocalyptic reads. I hope you it!


    Talk Supe WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this cover! Still have to read Article 5, but can't wait to!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still need to read Article 5, the cover for Breaking Point is great though!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been wanting to read Article 5 for a while now. This cover is beautiful.

    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read Article 5 yet, but I heard it's great!! I have so many series that I am reading that it's hard to get to them all and start new ones. Awesome pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I need to get myself a copy of Article 5 so I can devour this one right after! Fantastic pick!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah!! I didn't know there was another one! YAY! lol I still have to read Article 5, but I've heard great things! :D
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm another one that needs to read Article 5! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)