Sunday, July 8, 2012

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

I will be participating in the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon which is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel and Candace at Candace's Book Blog. It will take place from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 on July 11th. 

Books I Plan on Reading:

It's kind of a big list for me but I finally have a few days off from work and have a lot of reading to catch up on. Also I have already started Tiger Lily and Shadow Bone last week but haven't found time to read for a few days. I will be using my twitter, @thereadinggeek, to update my progress.


9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the readathon! I've been hearing good things about Tiger Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I only plan on reading 2 books haha!! Normally it takes 2 days to get through one, so that is a lot for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha normally I don't read so much within a few days but I don't have much else going on so I figured I might as well be productive :)

      Delete
  3. Wow that is a lot of great books right there. I can't wait to see what you think of them.

    Happy reading I hope you get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiger Lily as well as Shadow and Bone seem to be getting TONS of awesome reviews, I hope you enjoy them as much as everyone else seems to. Good luck with your goals and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big list, but great list! The books are all so different from each other! and I think Shadow and Bone is perfect for a readathon - I got through it like nothing because I just couldn't stop reading. I hope you'll love it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)