Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Update



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
 

I'm participating in the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon which is hosted by Lori at Pure Imagination, Angela at Reading Angel and Candace at Candace's Book Blog. It will take place from 12:01 am on July 9th to 11:59 pm on July 11th. 

Update:
I will be reading The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe.

 I also would like to read Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan and Justine Larbalestier and Insignia by S.J. Kincaid but I might not get to those. I'm happy to have at least gotten one book read though. :)

Challenges:
Took part in the challenge at Between the Pages

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are rocking at this read-a-thon! I've only managed to finish one book so far. But I can't wait to see what you thought of Shadow and Bone. I'm reading that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audris! Today was a pretty slow day for me though. :) Hope you like Shadow and Bone when you do read it!

      Delete
  2. Great work! I'm barely halfway through one and I cheated since I started it before the read-a-thon. Good luck with the rest of your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! I had cheated too since I had already started Tiger Lily. :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I wished I'd had the discipline to finish so many books :) I hope you can achieve all your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)