Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Recap

Weekly Recap 5/27/12-6/2/12:



 Books Reviewed This Week:


Books I Received for Review:
Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

*Thank you Strange Chemistry!

 
Books I Purchased:
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger


Also this week I made my Obsidian t-shirt for Daemon Invasion. Go Team Alien Hotness! Thanks Jen for sending me the decal!

(Kind of a bad picture because of the lighting but it looks much better in person)


So how did your week go?

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading A Midsummer's Nightmare now and loving it. I hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished it actually and loved it! Then again I love everything written by Kody Keplinger!

      Delete
  2. A Midsummer's Nightmare definitely looks like a good one!! I'll have to check it out :D Great haul!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)