Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #54: The Evolution of Mara Dyer


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.


The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2)
By: Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: October 23, 2012


"Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear. Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next." (Summary from goodreads.com)


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was one of my favorite books last year so I can't wait to read what will happen next!

20 comments:

  1. I've seen this book online loads lately! It does looks awesome, Happy Reading.

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this series is one I haven't started yet but would really like to! I've heard nothing but food things about the first book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still need to read the first one. Great choice.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to get to the first book so badly, it's sitting on my Kindle - it's on my list of books for a challenge I signed up for, so this is going on my wishlist too. The covers for these are so gorgeous!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first one yet, but i want to, really i do. Here's my wow
    and check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am definitely looking forward to reading this one! Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was one of my favorite reads last year and this one sounds just as intriguing as the first! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unbecoming was great, wasn't it? I'm looking forward to this one too! Great pick this week!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and can't wait to find out what's what. That ending left me wanting more. Great choice. - FABR Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED this next one! I loved the first book so much (NOAH!) and that ending! Gah! Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited for this one to come out and the cover is gorgeous!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was my pick a few weeks ago!! Loved the first book and can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! Sadly enough, I have not yet read Mara Dyer, but I know a lot of people loved it, and the covers are insanely gorgeous. I'd buy them just so they could sit there and look pretty, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice. I'm definitely looking forward to this book as well. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was really good and this sequel is much anticipated by me. Thanks for stopping by my blog(: New follower as well.
    -Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe I still haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! It sounds amazing and everyone keeps raving about it! I think I'll have to get my hands on both of these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book looks really good. I haven't read the first one yet, but have been meaning to. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 400 followers!! I am waiting for The Evolution very (im)patiently :DD

    ReplyDelete
  18. I met the author she's really nice good choice, click on my name to see my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh girl YES! I cannot wait for this book!! I loved Unbecoming and the use of an unreliable narrator. That was definitely something new for me!

    Have a good week!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)