Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Recap

Weekly Recap May 7- May 20



Hi, I'm officially back from vacation so this recap will be from the past two weeks. My vacation was amazing though and I visited several bookstores such as City Lights and a really cool outdoor bookstore. I also met fellow blogger, Nicole @ The Readers Antidote. :)


Books I Reviewed:

*Also I made a playlist of songs that remind me of Daemon for a stop on the 30 Days of Daemon Tour.

Books I Received For Review:

*Thank you Netgalley and Harlequin!

Books I Won:
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Signed and a sweatshirt)

*Thank you Harlequin, Goodreads, and Harper

Books I Purchased:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Bought another copy for the new cover)


So how did your week go?
:)

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the A Need So Beautiful books! I've read A Want So Wicked already and thought it was amazing so I hope you will enjoy as well! Also, so jealous of Pushing Limits! That is one of my most anticipated summer reads! Happy reading!! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited for your books I forgot to say I was glad you had a nice vacation! lol I would love to see an outdoor bookstore... and maybe work there. hehe :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sara! Yay so happy you loved A Want So Wicked I loved A Need So Beautiful and can't wait to read it. It was definitely a very awesome suprise when I found out I won a copy! :) Also I'm super excited to start Pushing Limits! I would so love to work in the outdoor bookstore it seemed like it would be such a awesome job and the workers were so chill while I was there.

      Delete
  2. I bought Obsidian, too.

    Jealous over Pushing the Limits, not gonna lie LOL

    Glad you had a nice vacay. Happy Reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Yay Obsidian! :) I'm super excited to start Pushing the Limits too. So many people are so excited for it.

      Delete
  3. Pushing the Limits looks like an awesome book. I wish I had an outdoor bookstore in my town. That looks so interesting! The Immortal Rules totally rocked. Julie Kagawa is a queen. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I lived near an outdoor bookstore too but it's probably a good idea I don't have one near me since the snow would be bad. Yes love The Immortal Rules and Julie Kagawa!

      Delete
  4. Awesome books this week lady!!! I'm glad you got a chance to meet Nicole while you were in LA!!! Even though I'm jealous because I didn't get to see you while you were in SF >_< Oh well. I'm glad you had fun :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)