Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #49: Team Human

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Team Human
By: Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
Release Date: July 3, 2012

"When a vampire shows up at Mel’s high school, it’s up to Mel to keep her best friend from falling in love with him. Add a mysterious disappearance, a cranky vampire cop, a number of unlikely romantic entanglements, and the occasional zombie, and soon Mel is hip-deep in an adventure that is equal parts hilarious and poignant." (Summary from goodreads.com)

I am excited for Team Human becase it sounds so awesome and really fun!

14 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun. I like the title and cover, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds funny! I wonder if she can keep from falling in love with the vampire!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great! I am really looking forward to getting hold of it as well.

    Thank-you for sharing :)

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-9th-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy reading this when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really fun. I can't wait to read it! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so fun, I'm definitely adding this to my tbr right away! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a fun read! Great pick! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! Two authors I really like. Can't wait to read it.
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice for this week. It does sound interesting and I will have to check it out!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2011

    ReplyDelete
  10. Team Human sounds like it'd be a fun read! Dying a little to read it. :D great pick!

    my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this book on my tbr list too! It sounds so cheesy but cute at the same time. I must get it to find out how its goes.

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :)

    Lauren @ Slaying Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely looking forward to this one!!! I just got it from Harper so I'm stoked to start reading soon! Great pick lady :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)