Saturday, May 19, 2012

30 Days of Daemon Tour: Music


Welcome to the next stop on the 30 Days of Daemon Tour!
For those who don't already know, Daemon is a character from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series. I'm completely addicted to this series and of course Daemon! The first book is Obsidian which you can purchase on Amazon. You can also pre-order the sequel Onyx on Amazon. I highly recommend Obsidian if you haven't read it already because it's one of my favorite books! You can read my full review here.

For this stop on the 30 Days of Daemon Tour, I created my own playlist of music that reminds me of the completely gorgeous Daemon. 




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1. Sour Cherry by The Kills
This song makes me think of when we first meet Daemon in Obsidian. (I believe that Jennifer Armentrout may of mentioned this song on twitter once before)

2. E.T. by Katy Perry
This whole song just reminds me of several Daemon moments throughout Obsidian.

3. Drop Dead Beautiful by Britney Spears
The title of this song pretty much says it all ... Daemon is beautiful! <3

4. Bad Things by Jace Everett
A pretty self explanatory song when it comes to Daemon.

5. Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon
Yet another self explanatory song when it comes to Daemon.

So do you have any particular songs that remind you of Daemon?


*Don't forget to keep following the 30 Days of Daemon Tour for some more great posts and sneak peeks at Onyx!
Also check out an interview with Daemon over at Fiktshun

7 comments:

  1. Hi Traci!
    I love finding music that reminds me of characters! I really like your song selection! they definitely make me think of Daemon.
    I can't think of any other songs that remind me of Daemon.
    I do know my favorite quote of his is “I’ve always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect.”
    I love that line!
    Great stop!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, reading this makes me just want to reread the book again! I love Daemon so much, I cannot wait to read the Onyx!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I have reread Obsidian so many times already and I used creating this post as my excuse to go reread it again. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome playlist!! I love the song Sex on Fire. It is totally a Daemon song. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Kings of Leon pic. I think I would have totally chosen that too if I'd been creating a playlist! Great stop on the tour! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really do appreciate every single comment. :)