Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #42: The Best Night Of Your (Pathetic) Life


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

The Best Night Of Your (Pathetic) Life
By: Tara Altebrando
Released: July 5, 2012

"An all-day scavenger hunt in the name of eternal small-town glory With only a week until graduation, there’s one last thing Mary and her friends must do together: participate in the Oyster Point High Official Unofficial Senior Week Scavenger Hunt. And Mary is determined to win. Mary lost her spot at Georgetown to self-professed “it” bully Pete Lembo, and she’s not about to lose again. But everyone is racing for the finish line with complicated motives, and the team’s all-night adventure becomes all-night drama as shifting alliances, flared tempers, and crushing crushes take over. As the items and points pile up, Mary and her team must reinvent their strategy—and themselves—in order to win" (summary from goodreads.com)

I am looking forward to this book because I love the sound of the synopsis. I especially love the concept of an all day and night scavenger hunt.

11 comments:

  1. This one sounds really fun! An all-day scavenger hunt definitely sounds like it will be very interesting. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this title! Sounds like it'd be a fun read. :) great pick!

    my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick, never heard of this one before!

    My WoW:
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-7-anna-carey-once.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love that title. Thanks for sharing, Traci :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really fun read! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! I have this thing for crazy or funny or adorable titles now so you can bet that this one is catching my eye! x) It sounds like such a fun read, and you've just gotta love scavenger hunts -- that idea in itself is enough to make me smile! :)

    Awesome pick for your WOW this week, Tara! Hopefully it's as awesome as the title is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to this one! :D I only heard of it a week ago, but I'm super excited for it to release. It just sounds like this crazy, awesome romp, and I'm always up for that kind of read. We need quick, fun reads every now and then. Definitely a great pick. *-*

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scavenger Hunt?! I love scavenger hunts. This book sounds amazing and I hadn't heard of it until now. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the sound of this one, and the title!! Nice find!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! This one sounds so fun! I love scavenger hunts and the one in this book sounds great. Plus, the cover is fantastic. Fabulous choice, Traci!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! :)